Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Meeting room booking tablet apps
  •  
greg_m

Send a private message to this user
Hi all, do any of you use an app on either iPad or other tablet to manage your meeting rooms but still using the Kerio calendars? Something like eventboardapp.com for instance?

Any feedback would be very helpful.

Cheers,

Greg
  •  
greg_m

Does no one use iPads or tablets with Kerio Connect in this way? Do you use other third party services instead of Kerio then?

Cheers
  •  
ac

We are also looking to be able to do something like this - i.e. have software on a tablet outside each meeting room displaying the day's bookings etc. for that resource.

Any indications on how anyone has achieved this with Kerio would be really useful.

Cheers.
  •  
Netsroht

We are also looking for a solution for our meeting rooms.

I've tried "Room Display" for Android, but this only supports Exchange EWS and Google Calendar.

The "Exchange EWS" of Kerio Connect does not work with "Room Display". I found the info here in the forum that the "Exchange EWS" in Kerio is a stripped-down version of the EWS Protocol and it only supports a Mac Mail-client. Sad

Room Display works fine with Google Calendar, but I could not find a way to sync a meeting room calendar from Kerio Connect with Google Calendar (read and write in both directions).

It seems that at this moment there is no solution to have a room display connected with Kerio Connect. Sad
See also: Search "Evoko Room Manager" here in forum. (I can not send links beacuse I'm a new user)

Hope that Kerio will change this in the near future and it will be possible to use a room display (and no, we don't want to hang an expensive iPad on our wall - we want a solution for Android).

Regards
  •  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

I can't promise anything at this moment, but we will analyze demands of these apps and consider their support.

Pavel Špalek
developer - Kerio Connect
  •  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

I have good news: Room Display 5 will be supported by Connect 9.1; implementation is already finished and currently tested by our QA dept.

Pavel Špalek
developer - Kerio Connect
  •  
Netsroht

Hi Pavel,

great!

Last week I've upgraded our Kerio Connect to 9.1

Now I want to test Room Display 5 again. Smile

Do you know, how I can connect Room Display 5 to Kerio?
Is there any tutorial? At gogetcorp.com, I couldn't find a tutorial for Kerio Konnect. Does the tutorial for Exchange work with Kerio Connect too?
See gogetcorp.com --> Support --> FAQ --> Exchange/Office 365 --> "How to Setup Room Display 4 & 5 with Exchange"

Regards

•  
Winchester

Hi Pavel,

we as well want to use Room Display 5 with Kerio

- can you confirm that Room Display 5 is working with Kerio 9.1 ?
- can you let us know what is the EWS URL of Kerio server to enter into Room Display 5 configuration?

Thank you

Stepan, Sabris
  •  
Netsroht

Hi,

we already use Room Display 5 with Kerio 9.1

I can confirm, that it's working very well.

Regards
  •  
Netsroht

Winchester wrote on Wed, 03 August 2016 15:55

- can you let us know what is the EWS URL of Kerio server to enter into Room Display 5 configuration?

EWS URL:

Take your URL from Kerio Connect Client:
https://mail.company.com/webmail/login/

Replace "/webmail/login/" with "/EWS/Exchange.asmx"

So that it looks like:
https://mail.company.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx

Regards
Previous Topic: Salesforce connection
Next Topic: Kerio Mail Security Log
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Dec 05 09:26:32 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01049 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.