Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » logs not displayed, crashes admin console
  •  
Tr!une

Send a private message to this user
Using 6.0.1 on WIn2k Pro. I chose a second hard drive for the Store location. All the info is there except for Logs.

I see a logs folder but it is empty. The logs in the console are empty too. When I right-click in the log file and choose Log Settings window I get a
Program Error
mailadmin600.ex.exe has generated errors and will be closed....

I find the name of th program odd for one thing and I had this problem with the first install of 5.x on a linux server. I chose a non-standard location and the log files were not functioning until Kerio support walked me through some changes.

•  
BlackStorm

Hi,

I have exactly the same Problem on a Windows Server 2003 Machine.
In the Windows Logs is shown Error 0x000fe6c6 in mailadmin600.exe.
Hope somebody could help.

Thanx in Advance.

Ciao
Steven
  •  
jonbrain

I don't know if this is relevant but im running Kerio 6.0 on OS X and it kept chrashing sometime 5-6 times a day. I was leaving the Administrator console open and I think this was causing Kerio to crash. Ever since I have started closing it, it has been running for well over a week without crashing.
  •  
hinnerup

On my installation on W2K3, I've had the same "feeling" for a while now. I will try a more systematic approach to determine wether or not this is actually the case.

/Tobias
  •  
BlackStorm

So, know i had an idea. I proved the rights of the kerio folders.
Also in the Registry an set the right to "everyone", but it doesn't help.

Don't know if there are still some rights or registy keys which i can prove.

Does nobody really know, where the problem is?

I tryed to install Kerio on a standalone Windows XP computer and it runs without any problems.

Hope, that somebody could help.

Greetings
Steven
  •  
Yves Smolders

Same problem on W2K3 with unregistered 6.0.1 version:

Logs are empty, attempting to change options in logs crashes the admin console
  •  
santo

Exactly the same situation here:
- version: 6.0.1 (trial version)

No logging and when trying to change the option manually in the configuration file, the mailserver doesn't start anymore with the error message
Quote:

The Kerio MailServer service terminated with service-specific error 1 (0x1).
in the Windows Event Viewer - System

This seems to be a known issue, see this thread:

http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=6448&S= 13ccbd5b5f130193bd5b536cb7eb3ab5&SQ=ebebd23d755b51cede59 3f4c212fe30c#msg_6448

But it still hasn't been solved or added to the knowledge base.
  •  
sirjosi

same thing here, I started a thread on this a month ago but no one responded. Im on w2k tho. not w2k3. same everything

pay it forward
-sirjosi
Previous Topic: Administration Console crashes
Next Topic: MailFilters in WebMail not working?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 15:14:29 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00524 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.