Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Issue with times in Webmail calendar
  •  
Crouze

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I noticed something strange, maybe some of you have noticed similar behaviour or can check if it is not just me...

I created an event in the calendar yesterday, via webmail. Start time was 16:30, end time 18:00 (24 hour format, of course). That worked just fine. This morning I reopened this event and changed the times to 16:20 and 17:50. After saving it, it simply vanished! It was still early morning so I rubbed my eyes a couple of times and created a new event with again 16:20 and 17:50 as the start and end times. It saves...but doesn't show! No warnings, no errors, just no event!

I tried several times but always the same result. Apparantly the webmail calendar is only capable of handling the proposed times in the drop-down boxes and not manually entered times!?

I'm currently nowhere near the mail server or an Outlook terminal, so I can't check if there is something funny in the mailserver logs, or if the KOC has the same issues (which I doubt).

KMS6.0.1 on W2k SP4, webmail on IE6

Cheers,
Marco

•  
Bauglir

I see.. this is of course wrong. You should be able to change time manualy (not using select) and it shouldn't disapeare.

Bronislav Klucka
Kerio Technologies
bklucka<at>kerio.com
  •  
Crouze

Yes,

Bauglir wrote on Thu, 19 August 2004 09:06

I see.. this is of course wrong. You should be able to change time manualy (not using select) and it shouldn't disapeare.

I couldn't agree more ;-) I presume it will be fixed in 6.0.2 ?

Cheers,
Marco

•  
Bauglir

yes, I've just fixed it :)

Bronislav Klucka
Kerio Technologies
bklucka<at>kerio.com
Previous Topic: Creating Webmail Folders
Next Topic: Archiving
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 20:16:17 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00460 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.