Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » KWF 6.x SMTP problem
  •  
llubrani

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

Release 6.0.2 of Kerio Winroute Firewall is still having an SMTP bug.
It is the 3rd time I try to upgrade from V5.x to v6.x of KWF but I always encounter the same bug with SMTP.
I have in my network my Mail Server and an SMTP Relay. And communication between them with version 6.x of KWF is awfull. I have Network I/O errors and my SMTP queue on the Mail Server keeps on growing(over 15000 mails) because it is having difficulties to connect to the SMTP Relay.
As soon as I go back to v 5.x of KWF everything works fine.

Now I've seen a new release 6.0.3 of KWF. I'm going to try it and see if the bug is still there.
  •  
sidbarker

Send a private message to this user
Sounds like you have another problem, as there are plenty of people with no such problem using Kerio Winroute and a mail sever (we have many customers with just this sitation, and using Kerio Mailserver and other products very well). Some networks have the mailserver on the same machine as KWF, and some have it on another machine.

Would be a good idea, if possible, to install KWF 6 on a new machine and put it in place of your existing firewall to be sure.
Previous Topic: Nat sessions Dropped
Next Topic: Two problems I have with KWF
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 02:49:27 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00337 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.