- Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)
Kerio Operator 2.3.2 was published on August 21st. The version includes the following numerous improvements:
+ Added manual day/night mode switch.
+ Custom gateway and DNS addresses can be configured in Operator's built-in DHCP server.
+ Added an optional automatic hourly update of the public IP address.
+ Automatic provisioning now supports firmware version 9.x.x for Cisco 79XX phones.
+ Calls arriving via an external interface (usually a link to another PBX) can be now allowed to dial out using another interface on the same Operator machine.
- Improved the performance of the Automatic provisioning system when provisioning a large number of phones at the same time.
- Fixed the caching DNS server in Operator to cache negative responses as well. This improves Asterisk performance and prevents the "freezes" when waiting for a DNS query to finish.
- Prevent Asterisk from being killed by the watchdog process when the system is under very heavy I/O load.
- Improved performance when syncing user data from an LDAP server.
- Fixed the inter-digit timer for Cisco 79XX phones in Automatic provisioning.
- Fixed calling between two Operators when the same extension number exists on both sides.
Kerio Operator Administration
+ Added Spanish translation.
- Some GUI elements (like tables) in Firefox might not fit the window when using non-default zoom levels.
- Fixed stopping of the packet sniffer that might not work under special conditions.
- Fixed the displaying of the Call Routing screen when using the full screen on a Full HD display in Firefox.
Kerio Operator Client Interface
- Initiating a call from the Client Interface might sometimes fail for users with names written in Cyrillic.
[Updated on: Mon, 29 September 2014 14:58]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of