Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » log rotation issue
  •  
chrwei

Send a private message to this user
Connect 8.3.1

I had logs set for monthly rotation and wanted to change how many months are kept. changing only the number of files to keep turns off rotation! here's a sample session from my config log, turning on monthly and saving, then changing only the number of files and saving, then turning monthly back on and also changing the number of files and saving.

[25/Aug/2014 08:10:27] chrisw - Update LogSettings {rotation={period="RotateMonthly"}, general={fileName="config"}}
[25/Aug/2014 08:12:01] chrisw - Update LogSettings {rotation={period="RotateNever", rotateCount="8"}, general={fileName="config"}}
[25/Aug/2014 08:12:14] chrisw - Update LogSettings {rotation={period="RotateMonthly", rotateCount="6"}, general={fileName="config"}

•  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Hi Chris,

I have tested here and I am getting similar results which Web browser are you using? Have you tried with other browsers?

All the best,
Vicky

Vicky Tripp
Kerio Technical Support Engineer
  •  
chrwei

I've only used Chrome. I can't imagine it would be a browser related issue at all.
  •  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Hi Chris,

I just wanted to check as I have seen stranger things happen. I am going to do some testing in house but I think this will be bug.

I will keep you posted.

All the best,
Vicky

Vicky Tripp
  •  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Hi Chris,

I was able to reproduce this and have passed it up to the developers who are now working on a fix.

All the best,
Vicky

Vicky Tripp
Previous Topic: DKIM says public key is wrong
Next Topic: Calendar .ics import
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Apr 30 22:42:46 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00997 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.