Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » KWF 6.0.3 Crash - Had to reinstall 6.0.2.
  •  
frankxs

Send a private message to this user
My system is a Dell Optiplex GX-1, Windows 2000 Standard Member Server, 350Mhz, 256 RAM, with a Dell onboard NIC as well as an additional 3-com COMBO NIC.

I've been using KWF since the start. All my upgrades from one version to another have been seamless. Until 6.0.3.

After upgrading from 6.0.2 to 6.0.3 my computer would not boot fully. After startup to the logon screen, could not ping it from other machines. Also, logon would not complete. It would stall out and remain at a blank screen, no desktop. I had to use safe mode to remove 6.0.3 entirely. After rebooting I reinstalled 6.0.2 and restored all my backup *.cfg files and all is well again. I believe it was maybe a network card driver/OS incompatibility.

BTW, Thank you Kerio for making a good system restoration by simply copying the *.cfg files. Whew! Good thing I had backed them up! I have quite a few rules.

Ideas?
Previous Topic: Duplicate or empty ID
Next Topic: Nat sessions Dropped
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 19:08:57 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00484 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.