Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Hotels and VPN
  •  
gskibum

Send a private message to this user
Am I losing my mind or are hotels now managing to block ports even though Kerio's "VPN clients access the Internet through the VPN" is checked on?

Today I had a user who is on travel staying in an upscale hotel that is having many issues using company resources. It seems that ports are being blocked even though he was on the VPN.

I also tried to instead use the L2TP VPN service built in to a Mavericks server, also with all traffic running through the VPN. Same result.

They were even blocking TeanViewer, although joining the VPN did permit that to function.

Is there a way around this with Kerio Control?
  •  
luizfernando

Send a private message to this user
HI Gskibum.

Did you try to set the Proxy to Internal IP of Kerio Control?

Previous Topic: Content filter: source AND
Next Topic: I can not activate the original license
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 03:58:58 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00338 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.