Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Support email source
  •  
reverent

Send a private message to this user
I resubmitted a support ticket because I am apparently not receiving support emails. Does anyone know what email address and IP addresses the support tickets might come from so I can whitelist them? I get the forum emails just fine. I am wondering if it is a country block that is causing the issue, but if I had some IP sources I could whitelist them.

•  
nohelp

They come for the Czech Republic most of the time I believe. Also my server has issues with their caller Id not matching. You can set call id setting in the spam filter section.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 August 2014 00:02]

•  
reverent

I see, yeah, we had them country blocked at the gateway. It has now been remedied, so hopefully the emails will come. Thanks for the information!
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect 8.3.1 release
Next Topic: Make default signature / footer visible in client while typing email
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Mar 29 21:03:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01885 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.