Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » DKIM and Kerio connect 8.3.2 (DKIM NOT WORKING!!!!!)
  •  
Cali

Send a private message to this user
I had to create a manual DKIM record using an online tool since the original DKIM provided was too large. That went OK, i did replace the private key and everything, but here is the issue. KERIO KEEPS TELLING ME THAT the public DKIM key is not in the DNS but IT IS!!! Is there ANY WAY To solve this? Copy pasting from kerio to the DNS!!! all the online validators shows that mail._domainkey is ok. PLEASE HELP!! is there any way to force kerio to sign messages? This is a must for communications btwn my customers
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

You would need to tell us which domain it is so we can take a look.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
Cali

emologistic.com.ar Thanks
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

You can't have empty spaces or newlines in DNS record.

Petr Dobry
  •  
Cali

That's the way kerio copy pasting gives it to me. tried with that and without it . Same result. I've removed the spaces manyally. Can you please retry?
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

1. the record should start with "v=DKIM1;"
2. the record contains semicolons, and some DNS providers escape semicolons for you, while others require you to do it when setting up the record
3. make sure you can resolve TXT for mail._domainkey.emologistic.com.ar from server running Kerio Connect (nslookup)
4. restart Kerio Connect

Petr Dobry
  •  
Cali

Now the error i'm getting is that the DKIM is invalid or doesn't match the private record. Checked everything 5 times, removed spaces. This is driven me crazy
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

1. do you see the same public key in Connect domain settings ? (the same as you have in DNS)
2. what you get when you try to resolve TXT for mail._domainkey.emologistic.com.ar from server running Kerio Connect (nslookup) ?

Petr Dobry
  •  
Cali

This is the public key i'm getting from kerio Record name: mail._domainkey.emologistic.com.ar.
TXT value: v=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCZEInJ9rykDA6M5Q+ZRJ BzoZXV
l4/NCaXudPR/U7W5rQXkg8eDm940AZqN0MCfseCAr+EninD4puIhFF+XWu2s Dp5r
vSJl5JxXGgt9Hv0gy5dRiT4MDJesZ9Oj4r4sTDvXoDWA5E0JassoJvBqB+NV efhj
6FHWwVZnKVsZ3sD2LwIDAQAB

And this is what I get from nslookup

"v=DKIM1\; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCZEInJ9rykDA6M5Q+ZRJ BzoZXVl4/NCaXudPR/U7W5rQXkg8eDm940AZqN0MCfseCAr+EninD4puIhFF +XWu2sDp5rvSJl5JxXGgt9Hv0gy5dRiT4MDJesZ9Oj4r4sTDvXoDWA5E0Jas soJvBqB+NVefhj6FHWwVZnKVsZ3sD2LwIDAQAB "

THANKS! Carlos
  •  
Cali

Any ideas please?????
  •  
b-tom

Carlos, I am able to resolve your public key. Looks good so far. When you make a DNS change, it takes time for the changes to take effect. After that you can enable the checkox "Sign outhoing messages" Moreover, if you use additional alias domains, you have to add your signature to your DNS server too.
  •  
Cali

Yeas! disabling the alias worked! THANKS!

Can you tell me how to add an additinal domain to the key?
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Just add the same public key to the additional DNS domains.

Petr Dobry
Previous Topic: Calendar .ics import
Next Topic: Kerio and CentOS 7
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 15:02:22 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00515 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.