Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Customize "Out of Office" subject line?
  •  
jamesf

Send a private message to this user
We have an email account tied to our ticketing system and "Out of Office" messages trigger actions such as reopening closed tickets and adding unneeded info to tickets.

I would like the subject line of "Out of Office" messages to include "Out of Office Autoreply" in the subject line. Is it possible to customize Kerio to automatically add those words to the subject line?

This would allow me to create an email rule for the ticketing systems email account that would delete "Out of Office" messages before they reach the ticketing system.

We are running v7.4.3 of Kerio Connect.
  •  
mlee (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Out of office uses Sieve language:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sieve_%28mail_filtering_languag e%29

You can edit the file filter.siv under the user's mail directory, here's a sample:

#!1 __WebmailAutoreply__
if true {
vacation :days 7 :rangeEnabled 0 :rangeStart 1409173200 :rangeEnd 1409259600 "I'm not there yo";
}

You can add :subject for your subject, here's a sample:
#!1 __WebmailAutoreply__
if true {
vacation :days 7 :subject "I'm out dude" :rangeEnabled 0 :rangeStart 1409173200 :rangeEnd 1409259600 "I'm not there yo";
}

Here's a good reading about Sieve Language if you are interested:
https://secure.gold.ac.uk/sieve-new/howto.php

M.

PTSD. BP. OCD. ASPD. BPD. Certified.
Previous Topic: 8.3.2 ActiveSync Calendar Not Syncing
Next Topic: **SPAM** prefix NOT being removed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 03:25:05 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00400 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.