Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Encrypted Message Cannot be Sent (Encrypted Message Cannot be Sent)
  •  
rharrington

Send a private message to this user
I am having issues sending encrypted mail in KerioConnect 8.3. It appears that I am able to send and receive signed messages although when I try to then reply with an encrypted I get this message:

Encrypted Message Cannot be Sent
A valid certificate of the following recipients is missing:
You can solve it by removing recipients without valid certificate, adding certificate to recipients or send message unencrypted.

Does anyone have KerioConnect working with encrypted mail? If so, any insight on how to fix our issue?

[Updated on: Fri, 29 August 2014 14:51]

•  
b-tom

We are successfully using S/Mime and openGPG. no issues so far.

It seems like that your certificate is not set up correctly. What client do you use? Also take a look at the Kerio documentation http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/email-clients/keri o-connect-client/encrypting-messages-in-kerio-connect-client -1579.html
  •  
rharrington

It appears that none of the certificates are trusted within KerioConnect. These certificates are not internal certificates but instead ORC or government certs. Do I need to add root certificates to the mail server or something?
  •  
rharrington

Previous Topic: Unified Messaging integration with Unity Connection
Next Topic: Questions On Kerio Connect
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 03:34:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00413 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.