Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem outlook sync
  •  
TheManOnTheEdge

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,
i've problem. I've a pc with kerio connect installed: this pc is installed in another place. My pc with outlook connect on kerio by imap with the pc installed outside of my office. While syncronising outlook stop funcion and then i must to close and open.... and the problem go on loop... Is there any configuration that i can do to resolve this problem?

Thank a lot
Andrew
  •  
Vicky

Hi,

Does Outlook or KOFF give you an error when it stops syncing? Have you tried just having the Outlook running KOFF open and have the other Outlooks closed to see if it is the other connections causing the issue?

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
TheManOnTheEdge

No... but KOFF is not installed on the pc client and Outlook don't give us error messages. Do you think we'd must to install KOFF?

Thanks
Andrew
  •  
Vicky

Hi Andrew,

If Outlook is stopping with just a plain IMAP connection then that may point to an issue with the machine or the Outlook installation. What I would suggest is to not have all the Outlooks logged in at the same time and see if the issue still happens if it does then you may want to try removing the Outlook profile and adding it back in again.

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
TheManOnTheEdge

Hi Vicky,

Here I am.... So. I've tried to install KOFF but KOFF give me an error and it stop installation.It Says me "Update process finished with error 28403"... Can you help me please?

Andrew
Previous Topic: SMTP relay settings violated?
Next Topic: Change from global public folders to individual public folders and keep data
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 21:32:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00468 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.