Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Blocking a user in a time period (Blocking a user in a time period)
  •  
trisse

Send a private message to this user
Hi!

I added a user and assigned the corresponding mac and ip he gets per dhcp-reservation to the account. I do this to restrict the users access to the internet, based on a time period.

The user gets logged in. As you can see in the following image, the correct account gets connected to the correct PC. BUT "Firewall" also? Confused
The users say, that all intenet access from 20.00 - 08.00 is blocked, not only from this pc.. why?

./fa/3583/0/

this is my block-rule:
to: internetinterfaces
service: any
action: block and count
time: from 20.00 - 08.00 oclock

Thanks!

• Attachment: 1.PNG
    (Size: 14.61KB, Downloaded 332 times)
  •  
clevergod

Send a private message to this user
I register the ticket

[#OKQ-738977]: Kerio Virtual Proxy авторизация
Касательно проблемы аутентификации пользователей вся информация была передана в отдел разработок приложения Kerio Control, как только мы получим от них информацию по Вашей проблеме, мы сразу с Вами свяжемся.

С уважением,

Svetlana Spiglazova
Technical Support Engineer
............................................................ ..................
Kerio Technologies
http://www.kerio.ru

And i just wait long time ago 04.07.2014
Previous Topic: Unable to update Antivirus
Next Topic: problem with Kerio Control
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 19:48:44 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00357 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.