Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Blank emails in webmail
  •  
bperkins

Send a private message to this user
Has anyone experienced emails that won't show up in webmail? I've had some clients say that they can't view certain emails in webmail. I haven't been able to determine what emails cause this yet. They say that they can see who its from and the subject, but no content in the body of the email.

Thanks,
BP

•  
rhunter

I have seen the same problem with KMS 6.0.2 but havent detected any patterns as to what messages are affected.
  •  
jonbrain

6.02 ? do you not mean 6.01?
  •  
rhunter

•  
jonbrain

Shame I thought you had a copy of the MAGIC 6.02 thats going to Cache Locally in Outlook, have superfast Web Email and work with Apple Open Directory :)
  •  
bperkins

Has anyone reported this as a bug? If not, I'll report it.
BP
  •  
infiltrator

it's not a bug

your installation has error
  •  
bperkins

Can you elaborate on this? Why do you say it is a problem with my installation when everything works fine, just a few emails here and there won't display the body of the message?
Thanks,
BP
  •  
Jonas Quinn

I've seen this too.

I opened the source of the email in Outlook and in Webmail. I see there is a problem with "translating" the source. In Webmail the = is translated to =3D (3D is ASCII value for =) Think there is the problem.

[Updated on: Sun, 22 August 2004 21:40]

•  
rhunter

Did anyone ever get a response from Kerio about this problem?
  •  
bperkins

I reported the bug. They wanted me to send them the source of the emails causing the problems. I sent about 5 examples. I haven't heard anything since.

I would appreciate it (if you haven't already), reporting this bug also. Maybe, the more to report, the quicker this gets fixed. I have some users that strictly use webmail, so they can't view some emails. I can go into outlook and read the emails I can't view, but not everyone has this luxury ;-)

Thanks!
BP
  •  
bperkins

Has anyone else reported this and gotten a response? Some of my users are missing some important emails because they only have access to webmail.

BP
  •  
idontknow

I'm having the same problem. All e-mails are blank when opened and in preview pane when using webmail. It's seems to be some configuration problem in php because in Outlook they show up fine. Also there is no problem opening the emails directly out of the "store directory" with Outlook Express. I did not report it yet but someone from Kerio will probably read this topic. right?

[Updated on: Thu, 02 September 2004 16:12]

•  
bperkins

I've reported this to Kerio. I pretty much gave your description. I can view them using Outlook and other clients with IMAP setup. Also, the full message is available viewing the eml file on the server. I've given them a few examples.

It still wouldn't hurt for you to contact Kerio Support about it to let them know how important this bug is.

Thanks a lot!
BP
idontknow

Ok, reported the problem\bug....see what their reaction is.
What OS are you running it on?

[Updated on: Thu, 02 September 2004 16:24]

Previous Topic: KMS 6.0.1 and SP2
Next Topic: Administration Console crashes
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 09:55:19 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00598 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.