Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Outlook Connector Outbox (Problems with sent mails and folder organisation)
  •  
Hilton

Send a private message to this user
I have MS-Outlook configured with 2 email accounts one private account as POP3 and my Business account als Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Version).

When I send a mail over Kerio it always lands in the sent folder for my private mails. and I have to manually move it to the Kerio sent folder.

A major issue I have had on several occasions is that although an Email is sent according to Outlook it is not recieved by any of the recipients, meaning Kerio Outlook connector has not actually sent the mail despite it being in the (private) sent folder! I have no way of knowing whether a mail has been sent or not. This is unacceptable.

Also that sent mails are not available when I have no internet connection is in my opinion not the purpose of an "offline" tool!

I would appreciate any information if this is a configuration issue or a issue with the software.

With many thanks in advance...

Hilton
  •  
Neil Whiteside (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hello Hilton, and welcome to the forums!

My guess is that you have not got Kerio Outlook Connector configured correctly.

I'd suggest that you export your current profile to a .PST file; then create a new Outlook profile, setting up the Kerio Connect account first, then adding in the POP accounts later.

If necessary, any missing emails/folders, etc, can be imported from the earlier PST file that you created.

I hope this helps.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Looking for technical support? http://www.kerio.com/support
Previous Topic: iOS Mail problems
Next Topic: considering using SSD as primary mailstore
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Feb 22 07:12:57 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01124 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.