Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » MAPI_E_INVALID_PARAMETER
  •  
EDVBR

Send a private message to this user
Hallo,
ich bin neu hier in diesem Forum und hoffe dass ich hier ein wenig Licht ins dunkle der Kerio Welt bekomme.

Wir haben eine Umgebung mit Kerio übernommen. Nach einem Stromausfall haben wir an drei clients folgendes Problem:

Es sind unterschiedliche Outlook Versionen und unterschiedliche Windows Versionen auf den drei Clients installiert.

Bei jedem der Clients ist ein Postfach eingemappt per Deligation freigegeben.

Will man nun dieses Postfach per klick auf das Plus Zeichen öffnen kommt der Mapi Fehler 0x80070057:MAPI_E_INVALID_PARAMETER

An einem vierten PC mit Windows 7 und Outlook 2010 kann ich das Postfach öffnen.

Im Forum habe ich leider noch nichts passendes gefunden.

Ich hoffe Ihr könnt mir hier weiterhelfen.

Wie bereits gesagt hat von uns noch keiner eine Ahnung von Kerio.

Sorry auch für das schlechte Englisch, kommt von Google Smile

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------

hello,
I'm new here in this forum and hope that I get a little light here into the dark world of Kerio.

We have assumed an environment with Kerio. After a power failure, we have the following three clients problem:

There are different Outlook versions and different versions of Windows installed on the three clients.

In each of the clients a mailbox is shared by Deligation eingemappt.

If you wanted to open this mailbox by clicking on the plus sign is the Mapi Error 0x80070057: MAPI_E_INVALID_PARAMETER

On a fourth PC with Windows 7 and Outlook 2010, I can open the mailbox.

In the forum I have not found anything suitable.

I hope you can help me here.

As has already been said of us still not an inkling of Kerio.

Sorry for the bad English, comes from Google:-)
  •  
Neil Whiteside (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hello, and welcome to the forums!

As a first step, try creating new profiles in Outlook on the affected PCs.

If that doesn't work, please confirm whether or not everything works OK when using Kerio Connect Client (Webmail). If there is still a problem there, please contact Technical Support & raise a ticket, so that we can help you in more detail.

Apologies for the poor German - I've used Google too!

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------

Hallo, und herzlich willkommen zu den Foren!

In einem ersten Schritt, erstellen Sie neue Profile in Outlook auf den betroffenen PCs.

Wenn das nicht funktioniert, bestätigen Sie bitte, ob alles funktioniert OK, wenn Sie Kerio Connect Client (Webmail). Wenn es noch ein Problem gibt, kontaktieren Sie bitte den technischen Support & heben ein Ticket, damit wir Sie im Detail zu helfen.

Entschuldigung für die schlechte Deutsch - Ich habe Google auch benutzt!

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Looking for technical support? http://www.kerio.com/support
Previous Topic: Cache Corruption
Next Topic: Reply flag sync between OS-X and iOS devices
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 01:48:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00380 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.