Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC and internet headers
  •  
jledbett

Send a private message to this user
Didn't see an answer to this anywhere. When I look for internet headers of an email they are blank. This is using the KOC 6.0.1 and Outlook 2003.
I think on a related note, the search functionality doesn't work in outlook, when I do a search it never finds any matches, ie. searching subject or from addresses.

James
  •  
mkerr

Send a private message to this user
Yes, I see the same thing regarding the headers in Outlook 2003.

At the moment I am only using the KOC to browse the archive folders and train SpamAssassin on the spams it missed. Webmail is so slow as to be almost unusable when scanning a few thousand messages, so that is about the only reason I am using it.

The KOC isn't much good for anything else - it is way too slow, doesn't cache the headers of the mails that have already been viewed (this happens in IMAP, why not in KOC?), can't sort by 'From' etc etc etc.

I still consider it very much a work in progress on Kerio's part.
Previous Topic: IE 5.2.3 for OS X Support?
Next Topic: Outlook, IMAP and archive folders
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 17:21:15 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00424 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.