Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Reply flag sync between OS-X and iOS devices
  •  
barup

Send a private message to this user
The setup:
server: Kerio 8.3.2
clients: Apple Mail (10.9.4) and iOS (7.1.2)

Test1: If I setup the mail account as IMAP on both mac and iOS device the reply flags are in sync on both devices including webmail.
Test2: If I use Exchange as account type, the reply flags are only in sync between Apple Mail and webmail, on the iOS device, I can't see these flags.

I setup an Office365 demo account and tried test2 with the demo account, and here it works as expected.

Anybody know if there is a fix one can do on the Kerio Connect server ?

Kind regards
Lars
  •  
Petr Silar (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
synchronization of reply/forward flag is a feature of Exchange ActiveSync of version 14. Kerio Connect supports EAS versions up to 12.1 now. Support of the newer versions of EAS may appear in some future version of Kerio Connect.
If you need this functionality now, you may re-configure your iOS device to use IMAP/CalDAV/CardDAV set of protocols instead. Just point your iOS browser to Connect Client's login page and follow the link below the login dialog.

Previous Topic: MAPI_E_INVALID_PARAMETER
Next Topic: Attachment Filter for 'arj' extensions
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Jan 24 18:26:34 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01145 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.