Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Apple iCal grant access to groups (Issue between Kerio Connect 8.2 and Apple iCal)
  •  
bert@reclamebureau-ivc.nl

Send a private message to this user
In april 2014 I decided to update our Kerio Connect Server from 8.1.3 to 8.2.3.
Unfortunately 1 hour later I decided to downgrade again because of the following:

Using Apple iCal:
With Kerio Connect 8.2.3 it is impossible to grant calender-access to a group of users. I can only grant access to single users.

Calendar --> Preferences
Accounts tab
Delegation tab
Edit button

Using Kerio Connect server version 8.2.3: When I click on the Edit button (in Apple iCal) and than on the + sign, only individual users show up, no groups (with Kerio Connect server 8.1.3 and earlier I could select both users and groups here).
Can anyone tell if this is fixed/re-introduced in version 8.3.2? Before I loose any valuable time again.
Previous Topic: Does Kerio support the HTTP PUT?
Next Topic: Printing layout
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun May 28 16:37:47 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00801 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.