Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » SIP Trunk with DINSTAR DAG10004O Gateway
  •  
amin1356

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody,
I have a DINSTAR DAG10004O (4FXO) gateway and I want to connect it to Kerio Operator as a SIP Trunk. Does DAG10004O support this senario? if Yes, How should I do that.
DAG10004O manual download link is as follow:
http://www.dinstar.com/_upload/down/20120627/DAG-4_8_16FXO.r ar
Thanks,
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

We have a number of howtos at http://kb.kerio.com/category/kerio-operator/gateways/ - look for a case that is similar to your setup.
  •  
amin1356

Hi Vladimir,
I read all of them but for SIP Trunk only howtos is available for Cisco which are not similar to DINSTAR DAG10004O. I'll appreciate if anybody share his experience for this gateway.
Thanks,
  •  
amin1356

I completely disappointed from Kerio Operator as I did my best for all the available settings to be able to connect DINSTAR DAG10004O Gateway to Kerio Operator as SIP Trunk for incoming calls, but I couldn't!
It seems Kerio Operator doesn't support all FXO Gateways and only compatible with few gateways like SPA3102
It seems there is no way unless move to another SIP software with better compatibility and support.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

As I wrote to you in another thread, you can use the built-in packet sniffer to record the communication and then send the packet dump to us for analysis.
Previous Topic: Click to dial Plugin Firefox
Next Topic: Shutdown Kerio Operator Softphone in iOS 8
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon May 01 06:17:05 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00493 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.