Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » No Audio on Internal or External Calls
  •  
stevenjames

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have a Kerio Operator Box 1210 with 2 Snom 821 phones. I can make and receive calls both externally and internally but there is no audio.

this is the repeated error I receive in the error log when trying to make a call:

[22/Sep/2014 12:20:15] asterisk[1962]: ERROR[10647]: tcptls.c:470 in ast_tcptls_client_start: Unable to connect SIP socket to 192.168.101.118:49366: Connection refused

any help would be much appreciated.

Steven
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

does it work fine when you disable encryption on those extensions?

Have you tried to factory reset the phone?

Are the phones on the same LAN as Operator?

What firmware version do they use?

Filip
  •  
stevenjames

Hi Filip,

Encryption is off on both extensions, both phones have been factory reset and are currently using firmware 8.7.3.25 and are both on the same Lan as Kerio operator.

Steven
  •  
mjackson

I am also running 821's and when we first went live we had to disable Identity/RTP/RTP Encryption on the phone. I think the phone auto provisions this now but it does sound like the same problem I was having and may be worth a check.

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

It sounds like the phones are not configured correctly. By default, they should communicate over UDP, not TCP/TLS. Have you tried to factory reset them?

In case it doesn't help, can I ask you to do the following:
1. Enable debug logs: asterisk, asterisk(detailed)
2. Start packet sniffer
3. Factory reset the phone
4. Make a test call to demonstrate that it doesn't work
5. Generate a support info file (link at the bottom of the System Health screen)
6. Send the packet dump, debug log and support info file to my email fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com

Best
Filip
Previous Topic: Replacing default sound files
Next Topic: welcome message
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Apr 29 05:36:25 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00607 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.