Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Updated to 8.3.2 (3100) - webmail login rejects Safari 7?
  •  
AdamSteinberg

Send a private message to this user
After upgrading to 8.3.2 (3100) our users get the "unsupported browser" error:

Your browser or its version is not supported.
Supported browsers:

Internet Explorer 6+
Firefox 3.5+
Safari 4+
Chrome

Even though they are running Safari version 7.1.

Is this a known issue, is there a fix?
  •  
KL

Same issue here. Users get a non sensical warning about the Safari version and gets the old interface.
  •  
drfloyd

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Latest Safari 7.1 update is not supported yet in Kerio Connect client. Safari 7.1 (and 8.0) express stability issues (crashes) when working with Javascript on certain web sites.
We are working on support for these browsers. bugs have been reported to Apple as well.

[Updated on: Mon, 22 September 2014 19:36]

•  
PWLJim

Hi Pavel. Any updates. This has become a bit of an issue for us as Safari is the standard browser, and some people, those that can, have updated to 7.1. The people who have rights to update tend to be boss types - therefore them not happy makes me not happy Smile Any update you can give would be great. - Thanks
  •  
noise

Same here with safari 6.2 :-/
  •  
eyos

yeah, we would interested in a hotfix too.
  •  
mrogerson

Hi, I've noticed that certain pages error in Safari, in particular in the Admin pages for Spam etc. you get a Webkit/Webcontent crash.

Using Firefox until there is a fix
  •  
Neil Whiteside (Kerio)

Hi Guys,

One of our developers, Stepan Potys, posted this to the Partner Portal over the weekend. I'm sharing it here in case you haven't seen it:

"Hi, the patches for Safari 7.1 & 8.0 and support for OS X Yosemite are in progress right now. Both of them will be released with Connect 8.3.3 by the middle of October."

I hope this helps.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Looking for technical support? http://www.kerio.com/support
  •  
valshare

"Kerio Connect Account Assistend" didn´t work on OS X Yosemite. Hope there is a fix, too.
  •  
jason-mac

This really needs to be fixed urgently. We have many users that now can't properly use their webmail and we can't continue running OS X software updates until there is a Kerio Connect update that fixes this problem.

[Updated on: Mon, 13 October 2014 10:54]

•  
lodewijk

Im ready for a fix now too...have been checking every day for an update...and I feel it should be ready by now Smile
  •  
philstone

Just to add that I also now need this - slightly embarrassing having to tell clients that Kerio is behind the game with this... Safari 7.1 has been out to the publicly available for nearly a month!
  •  
Think Fixed

I'm not a fan of Chrome, but I have moved all of my Kerio admin bookmarks to it in order to be able to administrate the servers under my care. I would prefer that Kerio take the time to develop a patch that will work really well rather than rush something out to appease us. The "middle of October" will arrive this week, so hopefully the patch will arrive soon. OS X Yosemite is likely going to see a public release this week. I'm using the latest GM candidate now, and the only problem I've had is using webmail and the admin console. IMAP seems to be improved in Yosemite. CalDAV works well, and so does CardDAV.

[Updated on: Mon, 13 October 2014 21:17]

Howie Isaacks
Systems Engineer | Apple Solutions Consultant
Think Fixed LLC, Dallas and Fort Worth

www.thinkfixed.com
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

valshare wrote on Mon, 06 October 2014 18:24
"Kerio Connect Account Assistend" didn´t work on OS X Yosemite. Hope there is a fix, too.

Yes, it will be fixed too along with Safari 8 support. A new service release is prepared to be released along with Yosemite this week.

[Updated on: Mon, 13 October 2014 22:07]

Previous Topic: [SOLVED] Filter spam based on Reply-To: header
Next Topic: Browser Warnings
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu May 25 14:18:30 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03199 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.