Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Call Waiting Indication: On
  •  
mjackson

Send a private message to this user
Snom 821 - I have the option for Call Waiting Indication:ON but we do not see any Caller ID information displayed. We do hear the tone/beep and see the light for a new call on a different line.

Suggestions.

Thanks
  •  
mjackson

Send a private message to this user
After reading back over the documentation I believe this feature is working as it should, only it does not handle what I am trying to accomplish.

What I am looking for is for the second line/caller ID information to display without having to toggle between the lines. Currently after hearing the call waiting tone, you can toggle back and forth. I think auto toggle would be what I am looking for, or have the caller ID display in the lower left of the screen with the current new call text?

Is there an adjustment I can make that would allow for this?

Previous Topic: Prefix internal/ext calls
Next Topic: PIN codes to override outgoing call restrictions ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 02:03:29 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00320 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.