Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » User's Mailbox disk space usage (Mailbox disk space usage)
  •  
Viktor68

Send a private message to this user
Hi Everybody,

Kerio Connect Ver. 8.2.0 (1957)
S.O. Windows Server 2008 R2

I'm working around an issue about the disk space usage by user's malboxes,
the usage via web-admin (mailbox properties) does not match the folders disk space consumption.
The disk space folders dimension, is grater than the one I see via web-admin.
E.g. for a user mailbox I see 2Gb via web-admin and 4Gb on disk.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance,
Viktor
  •  
Kedar

The WebAdmin counts all user's items (messages, events, contacts...).

The real disk usage is higher, because in user's store are not only user's items, but indexes, spam settings, databases, deleted messages (if recovery is enabled)...
  •  
Viktor68

Thank you Radek,

When you write "recovery" what do you exactly mean ?
  •  
Viktor68

Ok, I don't have recovery enabled.
Anyway, I assume that the value under "quota" is not the real disk space usage...
finaly I've to consider the "quotalimit value" only as a renfernce value and not use it to manage the real user disk space consumption.
Previous Topic: Critical "Shellshock" bug, is Kerio Connect vulnerable?
Next Topic: Kerio 8.3.2 (3100) and Greylisting takes long time to deliver
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 19:31:41 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00462 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.