Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Caller-ID with Sipgate Sip-Trunk failed
  •  
netzi01

Send a private message to this user
Hello, i have here a Problem with my Outgoing Caller-ID with my Sip-Trunk ( multiple ID's )
I have a Sip-Trunk from Sipgate.de with Numbers from -80 to -89.
When i called out, only the first Number will taken as Caller-ID.
Is it not possible when i called out with the Number -82 that the Caller-ID ist also the -82 and not the -80?
I have configured the Call-Routing as "Präfix"+xx.
My Kerio-Version: Version 2.3.2 Patch1 build 3622. This is a Test-Version before i will buy a 5 User-License.

Kind Regards.
Hartmut

I have directly set the Telefonnumber to the internal Nummer; nothing happens. Only the first Number will get for the Caller-ID.
Note: For Sipgate.de the Benuter-ID is not the Telefonnumber.

[Updated on: Sun, 05 October 2014 10:31]

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

please check the rewriting rules for outgoing rules.

The calling number rules should strip some digits from the beginning and prefix the number with your DID number.

For example:
DID number: 555999xx
Internal numbers: 100-199
To map internal numbers to the DID numbers, you have to strip one digit from the internal number and prepend the number with "555999"

./fa/3609/0/

Best,
Filip

•  
netzi01

Sorry, but this is not the solution. I have a DID-Number of 72695xx, where xx is from 80 to 89. So this are also the internal Numbers.
When i maskerade the internal Number with 72695 or 4991172695 like the attachement nothing happens.
It looks like that the Caller-ID will not transferred via Sipgate-Trunk.
Kind regards
Hartmut
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

I will need more information in order to answer that. Could I ask you to:
1. Configure Operator the way you think it should be
2. Enable debug logs asterisk, asterisk(detailed) by right-clicking on the debug log screen.
3. Make a test call to demonstrate what happens
4. Generate a support info file (link at the bottom of the system health screen)

Then please send the debug log and support info to my email address fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com.
  •  
netzi01

Hi, give me a little bit of time to do this.
I will do it as soon as possible.
First:
1. Configure Operator the way you think it should be --> yes i will do it like the Quick-Step Guide
2 to 4 will follow.

Kind Regards
Hartmut
  •  
netzi01

Hi, here i am again.
I have fixed the Problem. Sipconnect.sipgate.de will have an User-Id by Sip-Trunking that wir not the same as the Caller-ID.
Is there any Solution for these Problem; i think this Problem is only here in Germany Smile

With kind Regards.
Hartmut
Previous Topic: Per-user voice mail preferences
Next Topic: How to read the QoS statistics in Call History
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 20:46:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00415 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.