Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sending and Receiving email
  •  
kddr

Send a private message to this user
Dears,
can anybody help,
For a user receiving or sending an email must have the Internet in my local network seeing the necessity everyone cannot have the internet and the connection become very slow once everybody is connected.
And I want to know is there a way to set on my local kerio server such it receives the emails and distribute to all users.
I tried to configuring <remote POP3 mailboxes> but the email is returning from the user.
is there any specific configuration that I have to do

help

I tank you all previously for your answer.

•  
MarkK

Send a private message to this user
For a user receiving or sending an email must have the Internet in my local network seeing the necessity everyone cannot have the internet and the connection become very slow once everybody is connected.
If your users are on the same network as the Kerio server, and they are only emailing other users on the server (no outside email addresses), then they do not need an internet connection. Even if they are sending / receiving emails from outside email addresses, only the server NEEDS an internet connection, the users only require a connection to the mail server.

And I want to know is there a way to set on my local kerio server such it receives the emails and distribute to all users.
This would really depend on what you are trying to do here, and what emails you are receiving. Do you really want ALL users to get everything? Are there any confidential emails, such as ones to Senior Management or Human Resources that not everyone should get?
One option is to setup a distribution group email address that gets distributed to all members of the group; such as INFO<_at_>DOMAIN.COM. Then everyone that belongs to the INFO group would get an individual copy of the email.

I tried to configuring <remote POP3 mailboxes> but the email is returning from the user.
Returning when they try to send emails? Being returned to the person that sent an email to one of your remote POP3 mailboxes that you setup? Can you offer more details?

Previous Topic: Calendar sharing within a domain
Next Topic: Problem with network home directories and contacts
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 13:27:30 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00358 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.