Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » CalDav and CardDav in iOS8 (They don't work)
  •  
benjalamelami

Send a private message to this user
I have two AD servers running windows 2008 server R2. All services where working fine until I updated to iOS 8.

After that, my iOS devices stopped syncing CalDav and CardDav services and keep asking for my password.

IMAP is working ok though. But I can't get my contacts from Kerio server.

For IMAP the debug log of authentication messages says:
[08/Oct/2014 15:40:48][2628] {auth} Krb5 auth: user user<_at_>DOMAIN.LOCAL authenticated
[08/Oct/2014 15:40:48][2628] {auth} Basic: second step, user user<_at_>domain.com authenticated
[08/Oct/2014 15:40:50][1760] {auth} Basic: second step, we get the token

For the rest of services:
[08/Oct/2014 15:41:59][860] {auth} Krb5: entering auth (user user<_at_>DOMAIN.LOCAL)
[08/Oct/2014 15:41:59][860] {auth} Kerberos 5 auth: user user<_at_>DOMAIN.LOCAL not authenticated, error code c000006a
[08/Oct/2014 15:41:59][860] {auth} c000006a (86) La contraseña de red especificada no es válida.

Any ideas
  •  
Vicky

Hi ben,

I have tested this here with my iPhone and it has worked on my iPhone running 8.0.2 and our Kerio Connect is 8.3.2. I did use the account assistant to setup my CalDAV and CardDAV connections so if you did yours manually maybe remove those and configure with the account assistant:

http://kb.kerio.com/251

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
benjalamelami

Vicky,

Thanks so much for your input. But it seems I have a problem with my user because Im the only one having this issue. I have done both, manually and auto configured means to hook the phone to the kerio server, the IMAP is working, but none of the other services seem to work.

Thanks
  •  
Vicky

Hi Ben,

What version of Kerio connect are you running? I assume your account works on a iOS 7 device? Do other users on the server have this problem or do they get their calendars and contacts fine over CalDAV and CardDAV?

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
benjalamelami

I have the latest Kerio server available (8.3.2).

It was only me. I deleted the user, erased the special files on some folders and recreated the user.

So far, its working.
  •  
Vicky

Hi Ben,

Ok, well keep an eye on it. If it acts up again I would say you will benefit with opening up a support ticket with us so we can check folders and logs with you to locate the issue. Glad to hear that its working no though Smile

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
benjalamelami

UPDATE:

Not only the automatic configurator is not working, but it is also using non secure means of connection to stablish the setup.

This is a little worrying as many users are using this feature.
  •  
Vicky

Hi Ben,

Open a support ticket with us and we can help troubleshoot the issue more in depth. You open a support ticket at the following URL:

http://www.kerio.com/support/technical-support

This would be the best option as we cannot reproduce this in house so we would need to see your logs to try and figure out what is going on. We have been discussing this issue and have a few options on how to solve it but it would be really helpful if we can get a copy of the logs and go through this problem with you in more detail.

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
rrisdal

I have the same issue. If I set up my user account via the automatic configurator, IMAP works fine, but CalDAV and CardDAV reject the same password that works for IMAP. Server is running 8.3.4 patch 1. iOS 8.1.
  •  
benjalamelami

I have done this, but it didnt work. Not all user have the same issue.

Any ideas
Previous Topic: Too many connections.
Next Topic: MailBox folder Error
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 07:52:39 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00515 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.