Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Email invite from resource?
  •  
giobbi

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I can't find any info about this but i have done this a while ago, but now i have forgot it. How do i send an invite from a resource to all users?

thx
  •  
Vicky

Hi Piero,

In the newer versions of Kerio Connect you cannot, if you need to book a resource this must be done from a users account. So if you login to your account invite all the users and then invite the resource then all will work.

If you try to invite from the resource then you will get errors and bounce back messages as the resource cannot handle the response from people accepting the invite from the resource.

I hope this helps.

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
giobbi

Hi Vicky, thanks for the fast reply.

I just want to share the calender in iCal, to all the users, sorry for the bad description.

I can't se the calender under delegation and i have a vauge memory that this was possible, sending out a mail so i can se the calendar under my account (as i do for other users who have invited me to do so)?

thx
  •  
Vicky

Hi Piero,

No problem we all can get our words mixed up at times. Sharing a calendar is best done through Web Mail in all honesty, as sharing through iCal can be a bit hit and miss depending on the version of iCal you are using. If you do it through Web Mail it sets the sharing permissions from a server level so to speak.

Once the calendar is shared out to people they can login to their own Web Mail and go to settings, Folders to Sync and select the calendar to sync via CalDAV. Maybe this KB article will help for reference:

http://kb.kerio.com/1494

All the best,
Vicky

[Updated on: Fri, 10 October 2014 09:42]

Previous Topic: Backup Recovery problem
Next Topic: Client timezone
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 23:38:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.