Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Some mails not synchronised to Outlook 2011 ( mac )
  •  
franklinho

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

unfortunatly we noticed that there are some mails which are not syncronised from server to Outlook 2011 (mac).
They showed up in web-client and when outlook does his shedule it shows "downloading 5" but there is just one new and the rest didnt show up.
Outlook is connected via exchange.

Moving one of these mails from one folder to another via webmail didnt solve but sending it to another account on the same server helps. At the new Adress it was syncronized.

Reindexing didnt help.
Clean install of Outlook on a different machine didnt help.
When using Apple Mail everything was fine.

So it looks like an Outlook problem,
but does anybody have a suggestion ?!

Regards,
Frank
  •  
Radek Sip (Kerio)

I suggest update Outlook 2011 to latest version (14.4.4), delete all accounts (profiles) and configure it with Kerio Account Assistant from webmail's Integration page.

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
franklinho

Hi,

all systems are up to date.

Connect Server - 8,3,2
OS - 10,9,5
Outlook - 14,4,4
including all patches and as i already wrote,
i´ll took a new cpu and installed everything from scratch configuring Outlook via Account Assistant. But problem still persists. These specific mails werent syncronised.
  •  
Radek Sip (Kerio)

please could you send me these messages privately to my e-mail rsip<a>kerio.com ? (I need .eml files from the mailserver's store, not forwarded from client app.)
Thank you.

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

This is probably known bug when messages containing unicode characters in message headers (which is invalid) are not synchronized to the Outlook 2011. This bug is fixed in 8.3.3.

Pavel Špalek
developer - Kerio Connect
  •  
franklinho

Solved with 8.3.3

Thanks for support !
Previous Topic: Kerio 8.3.2 ClamAV ubuntu 64 bit
Next Topic: Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Feb 23 01:25:45 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01456 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.