Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » RADIUS Server and OpenDirectory/LDAP Users (The RADIUS feature appears to not support OpenDirectory users.)
  •  
blswjames

Send a private message to this user
When trying to authenticate wireless clients (Airport Extreme) using RADIUS on 8.4.0, only local (built-in) accounts work. Whenever an OpenDirectory user tries to log in, it fails and the log prints an error about invalid NTLM password for user. The manual mentions that Active Directory accounts should work, but says nothing in regards to any other LDAP providers. Does this mean that the RADIUS server feature only supports either local or AD users?
  •  
blswjames

**BUMP**

Anyone have an experience that would imply otherwise? Based on the way the product presents itself, I don't think my expectation that OD users would work the same as local or AD users is unfounded. I am hoping that this is a bug and that I have simply misconfigured it somehow. But if it's actually designed this way intentionally, then I'd like to see that in future documentation. Thanks!
  •  
rjokl

Hello,

Kerio Control currently doesn't support MS-CHAPv2 authentication against Apple Open Directory. KB article is updated.

Regards,
Roman Jokl
Previous Topic: HTTPS filtering blocks Skype calls
Next Topic: Download the manual
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Jan 24 06:02:10 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00980 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.