Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem with mails where user in CC
  •  
Przemy

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I have a problem with Kerio Connect Administration with external mails.
Mail was send from "ExternalUser" to "user1" and in copy (CC)"user2".
In this case "user2" get this mail, but "user1" was ignored and I don't know why.
This was already happened very often, but not every time.

Our email provider is "www.1und1.de" and Kerio pick up the mails from there via POP3.
When I was checking the mails directly on the providers account, everything looks fine (from external to user1 and in cc user2). Then I was checking the protocol in Kerio and I couldn't believe, what I saw. Kerio get this mail only for user2 and was delivered to user2. But what's happened with user1?

So I begin to testing...
I was sending a mail from an external provider to my company account and in cc an other company account. I was ignored and the other account get this mail, as if it would be sending only to him. When I has switched the receiver, only I get this mail. Checking the email account directly on the provider's account looks fine but the log file in Kerio was bad. Only the user in cc was accepted as the receiver.

A little bit later I was testing again and we both get this mails. It happens sporadically and I don't know, what to do...

Pleas help me.
  •  
Przemy

Send a private message to this user
I have fixed it.
Configuration > Delivery > POP3 Download > primary headline was changed from "Received" to "X-Envelope-To". Now it works.
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect or MS Exchange?
Next Topic: Spam filter is not adaptive
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 22:28:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00442 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.