Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » How to connect 2 kerio control server with difference range to work together (2 kerio control server with difference range to work together)
  •  
Daraleak

Send a private message to this user
Hi My company just bought new Accounting Program and this program will be use for 2 company that has close location to each other. Now i need to connect this 2 networks to work together. my Network is as below:
- office A has DHCP from kerio control server with the account program server is on this network. the range 192.168.0.1.
- Office B has DHCP from kerio control server has client need to use the accounting program in office A.
- There is a network cable from office A to office B for the connection.
- each kerio control has 3 network card install.
and i need to config kerio control on both side to work with each other by using the network cable above.

any comment how to solve this issues.

[Updated on: Wed, 22 October 2014 17:18]

THANKS

DARA
  •  
miyzfrider

Send a private message to this user
I'll see if I can help you as I have three different Kerio installations at three locations, all working together to create a WAN network, which works great.

First, clarify for me, when you say you have a "network cable from office A to office B", is that a direct Cat 5 or Cat 6, Ethernet cable? Or are you connecting across an internet connection?

[Updated on: Sat, 25 October 2014 16:43]

Previous Topic: Kerio Control to control Internet usage in network
Next Topic: Kerio Control on Network-Appliance + UPS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 18:51:59 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00442 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.