Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 8.4.0 RC 1 is ready for testing
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Next major version of Kerio Connect product has reached Release Candidate phase and is available for you to test. All the details are at:

http://www.kerio.com/support/kerio-connect/betas

[Updated on: Wed, 03 December 2014 11:47]

•  
Eberhard

There is still no possibility to print out the calendar from the Connect Client! We really need improvements to the new Client otherwise we can NEVER cancel the old webmail Sad
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

We are working on it. Old webmail will not be cancelled until there is a print function in calendars. Smile
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Upgrade notice: When upgrading to Kerio Connect 8.4.0 RC 1 build from older Kerio Connect version users may get duplicated old instant messages re-sent from XMPP server. These messages were stored in cache on XMPP server for offline delivery. This issue will be solved in final 8.4.0 build.
  •  
beachmat

I saw previously that Connect 8.4 will not support Mac OSX.6. Is that still the case?

Also I see that the beta does not include installers for Outlook connectors from what I can see. I hope that doesn't mean Outlook is not supported?
Previous Topic: IOS 8.1 Active Sync Not Pushing Email
Next Topic: Whitelist User still flagged as SPAM
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Jun 28 19:44:56 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00409 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.