Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Problem with loss of packages (loss of packages)
  •  
keyrus

Send a private message to this user
Hello!
The problem consists in periodic loss of packages.
For a start I will describe architecture of a network. There is a server on Windows 7 on which Kerio Control is established, the Internet is carried out through a router. Clients under the RDP protocol through Kerio VPN Client are connected to this North.
And so using the PingInfoView program, it became clear that packages to the Kerio hubs are periodically lost, and to the Router and by 8.8.8.8 losses aren't present (or 1-3 packages in a day, are norm), this operation I spent week, in day it is lost to 150 packages, during a gap 3-5 packages manage to be lost, it very much irritates workers. I can't understand in what a problem! HELP!!!
  •  
mlee (Kerio)

Please enable Packet dropped for some reasons in debug log and see if there is any related entries.

M.

PTSD. BP. OCD. ASPD. BPD. Certified.
  •  
keyrus

1. Badly I understand English 2. In Kerio the beginner 3. There are only results of a ping of VPN hubs and the Internet of resources. Write in detail that it is necessary to make what to provide you information on the analysis.

• Attachment: 1.jpg
    (Size: 86.86KB, Downloaded 205 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 30 October 2014 10:20]

Previous Topic: High CPU & Memory Usage causing failed user auth against domain
Next Topic: SSL error: no contact with registration server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Mar 27 14:39:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00905 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.