Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Help - Bringing Control to New Machine (Help with bringing a working Control .vmdk to a new instance on a different pc)
  •  
levitatova

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I have a linux machine that hosts kerio control in virtual box via a vmdk. I have another machine (which happens to be windows) that I would like to put in the place of that linux machine. Of course, I also need kerio control to work on this windows machine.

Is it sufficient for me to copy the known good vmdk from the linux box and set up a new virtual machine with the copied vmdk in virtualbox in windows if the virtual machine settings are adequate and if the lan ip is on the same subnet as the firewall? Are there any other methods or measures that I should be focused on?

Thanks!
Surprised
  •  
mlee (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
I guess this is more a vm question then Kerio Control. If the settings are "adequate" enough, I do not see the reason why it would not work.

M.

PTSD. BP. OCD. ASPD. BPD. Certified.
Previous Topic: IPSec tunnels gets off randomly
Next Topic: Users can't login
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Mar 24 07:09:23 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00498 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.