Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Upgrade Kerio Connect 7.4.0 to 8.3.4
  •  
dtcb2003

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I am currently using Kerio Connect 7.4.0 (build 7098) on Windows 2008 64-bit R2 server and would like to upgrade it to version 8.3.4 64-bit? Could you please let me know if this is doable?

Can I download the Kerio Connect 8.3.4 64-bit version and do an in-place upgrade? If this works, how do I upgrade the Kerio Outlook Connector for users?

Thanks,
Binh
  •  
ComputerBudda

First time I did the upgrade that was my big question too. Sad It turns out it's entirely automatic. First time they log in, there is a 2-3 minute delay as the connector gets updated so prepare your users for that. Also you probably should download the connector just to have it on hand. In both the updates I did, 1 user out of 75 did not automatically update and I had to manually do it. don't forget to update the KADE and install that too.

I also didn't have the guts to upgrade my initial 32 bit install to the 64bit version. the 32bit version is running as a VM on 2012server and is only using 25% of the processor so I decided not to press the issue and still run 32bit.
  •  
dtcb2003

Previous Topic: Single User - Exchange vs KC?
Next Topic: Upgrading Kerio Connect ver 7.3 32bit TO ver 8.2 64bit
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 20:28:28 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00394 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.