Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Active Directory Users Login in Kerio Control (I want to Login Active Directory users My Kerio Control 8.4)
  •  
Malyaar

Send a private message to this user
Dear Friends,
I have Connected my Windows Server 2008 Active Directory With Kerio Control and Can see all the Active Directory users in Kerio Control Users List, but still i cant sign in with my Active Directory in Kerio login page.

in addition i want to apply some rules that only few users would have full access the other users should only check their Outlook (e-mails), mean only outlook should work and would have no browsing.

Waiting for the response.

Thank you,
Abdur_raziq<_at_>yahoo.com

[Updated on: Mon, 10 November 2014 11:03]

•  
ksnyder

Create your users & groups first. Then configure your traffic rules remembering that the rules are evaluated top-down first.

Rule1: GROUP_A must be toward/at the top and evaluated first, allowing HTTP & HTTPS, etc....whatever you consider a safe/reasonable definition of "full access"
Rule2: GROUP_B explicitly permit only mail send/receive protocols.
Rule3: ANY deny browsing (or whatever you consider full access) to all others (remember, GROUP_A was permitted in Rule1 so this rule would inherently block GROUP_B).

See http://kb.kerio.com/1313 for additional info on configuring traffic rules that limit Internet access.

Have you exhausted the KB articles that discuss Active Directory Authentication with Kerio Control?

Ken Snyder
  •  
Malyaar

as mentioned i want to allow only few users for full access, and for the others only email (outlook) is enough.
and want to block other chat programs too such as Skype and others.

also some users may use proxy software such as spotflux or hotspot shield, so i want to block them all from working.

please help me
  •  
ksnyder

Please call Kerio customer support and have your product license number available, or contact your reseller for assistance.

Ken Snyder
Previous Topic: Kerio Control AD integration and HUGE domain
Next Topic: how can i redirect a SMTP service to my vpn whit one IP Public Address to multiple server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Mar 23 05:16:02 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00971 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.