Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Admin password reset procedure
  •  
Olimathics

Send a private message to this user
Good afternoon all,

I start this topic because I have a problem with my administration login password and I can not find the right answer on the forum...

I'm using a Kerio control box 3120 as firewall and networking management. I use the web interface all the day to manage the network but one day, I can not anymore use my admin account, when I try to logon, it say "incorrect username or password"... I changed nothing in the interface.

After a reflection time, I tried to use the procedure to reset the admin password as described here.

kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-control/troubleshooting-kerio-con trol/recovering-your-kerio-control-password-using-a-usb-flas h-drive-1559.html

But the procedure doesn't work, on the USB stick (8Gb Fat32) A text file is copied with theses information (here only the lasts lines):

+ cat /tmp/UserDB.cfg
+ rm /tmp/UserDB.cfg
+ beep -f 523 -l 300
/tmp/usb/kerio-control-password-reset-8.4.1-2731.bin: line 84: beep: not found
+ exit

How I can reset my admin password to access on the web interface and whats happened to the system?

Thanks a lot to take a time to read my request and I still waiting.

Olivier

Previous Topic: Control 8.4.1 build 2731 Restores NOT FUNCTIONAL!!!
Next Topic: Wi-Fi Authentication with Kerio's Local User DB, Not in Guest's Welcome Page
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Feb 23 12:46:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00782 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.