Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Wi-Fi Authentication with Kerio's Local User DB, Not in Guest's Welcome Page
  •  
Emiks

Send a private message to this user
Hi, Kerio

I have a client which has large office with 8-10 Wi-Fi Points to be accessed by Sales agents from areas.

Problem: Sales agents could give Wi-Fi keys so any people can access office network (not even an employee). So having traffic/security problem, Large file download, etc.

What client wants: To control all Wi-Fi Points by single point, with custom login & pass for every agents to have access to internet. Plus traffic control every of them.

I've checked last version of Kerio Control, there are questions I'd like to ask:

1: Can this "Always require users to be authenticated when access web pages" option change/edit not all users but some part of them, or Only for some interface or IP range so only to authenticate Sales Agents login from Local Kerio DB?

We can remove WiFI pass, but then will be authenticated from kerio so except sales Agents, others cant go internet

2: Can Guest Interfaces and/or Wifi authentication option work with Kerio's local user DB? Not on Guest Interface's Single password. So here also the same scenario

Thank you

[Updated on: Sat, 15 November 2014 04:41]

Previous Topic: Admin password reset procedure
Next Topic: ANDROID IPSEC VPN PROBLEMS - CONNECTION AND PACKET DROPS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Feb 21 17:34:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07348 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.