Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to eliminate this pest? (How do I get rid of this pest? Pswd guess attempt.)
  •  
coolknight8888

Send a private message to this user
I get this every 3 minutes...
[14/Nov/2014 14:22:44] Failed SMTP login from ca146.calcit.fastwebserver.de with SASL method LOGIN.
Looks like a brute force, patient one.
How can I block this one?

[Updated on: Fri, 14 November 2014 14:36]

•  
coolknight8888

I can block him over my Firewall, but could I not add this IP to Kerio Connect?
  •  
fishtech

Can you resolve the IP, place in a new IP Address Group called 'Banned' and use User Access Policies to restrict the group?

b.

[Updated on: Fri, 14 November 2014 16:29]

Previous Topic: autodiscover returns wrong server
Next Topic: How to block all un-authenticated inbound email?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Jun 25 14:14:07 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00351 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.