Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio 8.4.2 and server 2012 terminal
  •  
Robinzon

Send a private message to this user
Hi all.

I have Kerio 8.4.2 in my infrastructure for internet access. I tried to made user authentication in terminal server with NTLM for traffic count and web filtering. But no success.
My configuration: Kerio Control VMware Virtual Appliance (OVF), Windows server 2012 domain (DNS, DHCP and other), Windows terminal server. All users working in TS and use internet.
Kerio options:
Kerio is member of a domain.
"Domain and user login" > Authentication options > "Map user accounts..." is set.
"Domain and user login" > Authentication options > Always require..., Force non-transparent..., Apply only to..., Enable automatic... is set. Also, TS server set under "Applly only...".
"Proxy server" > "Enable non-transparent..." and "Kerio Control non-transparent..." is set.
On TS, web browser configuration:
Connection, using proxy (192.168.1.1:3128), keriocontrol.domain.name added to intranet sites, "Integrated windows authentication" enabled.
But Internet Explorer needs login and password for internet access.
Anybody can point me on mistakes in my configuration?
  •  
Jonas Rodrigues (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Previous Topic: Accessing Internal server with external IP from inside
Next Topic: Filter rules with reverse proxy does not work
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Feb 20 19:19:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01054 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.