Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » outgoing caller ID in ISDN problem (3line ISDN trunk+TB400 setup)
  •  
lukas

Send a private message to this user
Hi, trying to make it(TB400) work with operator.
I was set up voip account inside TB, routing in Operator. Incomming call working as expected.
But outgoing calls has caller ID from voip account.

I was try some tips
//kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-operator/gateways/configuring-k erio-operator-and-well-yeastar-neogate-tb400-for-calls-betwe en-sip-and-euroisdn-1533.html

but with no luck.

Can you help me please?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Are you sure the prefix you are dialing is associated with the SIP interface registered to the TB400?
  •  
lukas

Outgoing prefix is 0

this prefix is cropped in outgoing operator rewrite rules.
Outgoing routing 0 -> 55366665x

I was done some invegistation with wireshark.
In outgoing sip packets is only display info (f.e. 652) but in sip string is 553666650

settings of sip interface in operator:
some name
number: 55366665x
IP (ok)
Sip port (ok)
user name: 553666650
pass: pass of TBVoip account
forced registration checked
user ID is not equal with phone number checked and set to 553666650
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Can you send us the packet dump and your support information file (from the System Health screen in the Admin GUI). Send it directly to vtoncar at kerio dot com.
Previous Topic: Call permissions on specific extensions
Next Topic: Proxmox / Virtio support
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Jun 25 17:27:29 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00496 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.