Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » cant see plublic folder in apple mail
  •  
running

Send a private message to this user
Hello, i am running the latest version of kerio and mail on osx and i cant find the public folder i created (email folder)
In the client that re using outlook i can subscribe to it but cant find that option on mail!

Can someone help?
  •  
Mark Price (Kerio)

Hi there

You don't mention which OSX version you are running, but I suspect its either Mavericks or Yosemite? both these versions of Apple mail do not allow you to subscribe or unsubscribe to public folders I'm afraid. Its a known issue with Apple.

Mark Price
Kerio technical support.

Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
Vicky

Hi Sebastien,

If you are running Apple Mail on 10.10 then it should automatically show all public folders that you have access to. As Apple Mail 10.10 does not give you the option to subscribe to only a few folders it will sync all the public folders. If you look in Apple Mail does it not have a collapsible folder called "Public Folders"?

All the best,
Vicky

•  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

Check which account type you are using. Exchange accounts do not synchronize public folders, however IMAP does.

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
  •  
running

I wil try IMAP since it is a exchange connection i choose

Previous Topic: KADE AD domain different from Mail Domain
Next Topic: Where to find logo file
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 18:58:44 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00449 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.