Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » 2 Modules 2 number ranges same handsets
  •  
TeeKay

Send a private message to this user
Hi Vladimir thanks for your reply, basically what we are trying to achieve is to have to separate overrides for the same type of handsets, we use 2 number ranges and each range uses a different dial out prefix, so for example number range 1 we use 0 to dial out and number range 2 we use 9 to dial out.
I'd like to setup an override for each range that automatically dials the prefix for each range. I'm not looking at auto provisioning of handsets.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

would it be suitable for you to use template overrides instead? You can write something like <code below> and assign different prefix values to each group.
@ if ($PHONE_IP === '192.168.12.11') {
...prefix1...
@ }
@ else if ($PHONE_IP === '192.168.12.12') {
...prefix 2...
@ }

See http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-operator/phone-provisionin g/editing-provisioning-templates-1532.html for more information on template overrides.

To distinguish group 1 from group 2 you can use variables PHONE_LABEL or PHONE_DESCRIPTION.

Filip
  •  
TeeKay

Hi Filip

Thanks for your reply, I tried the above for one particular IP for one handset, I think I'm getting the syntax incorrect, so as per your example above I'd like to test a prefix of 9 and 0

Also is there a way to enter an IP range into the code ?
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Everything after a '<_at_>' symbol is a php code, so you can do almost anything.

You didn't state what phones you use, so it is difficult to help.

Please also post a snippet of your code, I will check the syntax.
Previous Topic: Suggestion on configuring International calling
Next Topic: Have backup agents in a queue
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Mar 26 00:32:43 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01079 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.