Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2011 does not delete sent items
  •  
Tenglund

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

We have seen a strange problem lately. With the latest version of Kerio Connect (8.3.4) and the latest Outlook 2011 (14.4.6), it does not work to delete or move items in "sent items". The moved/deleted messages dissapears in the Outlook client, but is still visible in webmail. There isn't a trace of move/delete commands in the Kerio connect logs either.

We have confirmed this issue with a bunch of Outlook clients and a few different Kerio Connects. It seems that the problem came with one of the later Outlook updates as it works with a non-updated clean install of Outlook 2011.

If we connect the same Outlook to an Exchange server it works, so it seems the problem is on the Kerio Connect side.

Any clues?

/ Tony
  •  
Neil Whiteside (Kerio)

Hi Tony,

I've been able to replicate your symptoms; hitting "Send & Receive" in Outlook forces a sync, and the messages are deleted in Kerio Connect Client in my case. Outlook 14.4.6

I hope this helps.

Neil.

[Updated on: Thu, 04 December 2014 16:56]

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Looking for technical support? http://www.kerio.com/support
  •  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

I can confirm there is some change in behaviour of Outlook 2011 version 14.4.6, causing this problem (items are copied instead of moving). We didn't identify the source of the problem yet, but we'll try to solve it in some upcoming version.

Pavel Špalek
developer - Kerio Connect
Previous Topic: Error Message: Cannot create new worker thread: (12) Cannot allocate memory
Next Topic: Disable free/busy for shared calendar
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Jun 24 21:00:39 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00422 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.