Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Missed reminders cause reminders list to show empty in Client
  •  
brandonh75

Send a private message to this user
This started happening just after updating to 8.4.

My reminder list sometime comes up empty in the middle of the window, showing only the Dismiss All Missed and Dismiss All buttons (attached). (At first I was also getting the Kerio error message window to send an email, but I told it to stop showing.) I went to Old Webmail and dismissed missed events there, then everything worked correctly in the new again.

This started happening again over the weekend. Again, I went into Old Webmail and dismissed the one missed event. Back in Kerio Connect Client the other reminders now show properly.

Another observation...the missed even shows properly if it is the only reminder in the list.

This has happened for me on the latest versions of IE, Firefox, and Chrome on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. The server is 8.4.0 (3525) on Windows 2003 x86.

Thanks!

• Attachment: kerio.PNG
    (Size: 3.60KB, Downloaded 108 times)

[Updated on: Mon, 08 December 2014 15:37]

•  
brandonh75

Send a private message to this user
I got a response from my error report this morning!

Thank you for report.. We are currently working on solution of this issue. It will be fixed in next version of Kerio Connect server. It is caused by more than 7 reminders of task module. As workarround complete tasks or change reminders to future to have less than 7 displayed reminders. We appreciate you are helping us to make a Kerio Connect client better!

They also offered a hotfix if needed.

[Updated on: Mon, 08 December 2014 15:56]

Previous Topic: Please try to another server 451
Next Topic: Yosemite iCal no alerts
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 03:20:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00377 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.