Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Suggestion on configuring International calling
  •  
mjackson

Send a private message to this user
I have international calling turning on for my outgoing route via the provider.

Do I have to setup some type of dial plan for international?

I am dialing starting with 011?

I know very little about dialing international but I do know we just dialed starting with the 001 on our old system system.

Any information would be appreciated.
  •  
ksnyder

011 is the international dialing prefix from within the USA. If you are having problems, please be sure that you don't have any conflicting rules defined in Call Permission Groups that would restrict extensions from making international calls. Also, be sure that you don't have any conflicting number rewrite rules defined in your outgoing call routing configuration. Lastly, be sure to include any required prefix for obtaining an outside line (typically a 9) if one is required in your routing of outgoing calls configuration.

Ken Snyder
  •  
mjackson

I do not have any of the above in place. My install is pretty vanilla. I receive Server Internal Error when trying to dial.

•  
ksnyder

So you have your SIP account configured through the provider to allow for International dialing? I know that some require you to open a support ticket with a subject/category similar to "International Service Request".

Are you able to make outbound long-distance calls successfully? Does http://kb.kerio.com/1638 help to solve your issue?

Ken Snyder
Previous Topic: Are you using a self-signed server certificate with Kerio Operator Softphone?
Next Topic: 2 Modules 2 number ranges same handsets
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 11:57:14 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00433 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.