Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Help me to share networks in VPN (How to share PCs between 2 or 3 offices through VPN)
  •  
botia

Send a private message to this user
Hello. I need some help.
We have 3 offices. Main office's (office A) lan ip: x.x.0.x
2nd office's (office B) Lan ip: x.x.1.x
3rd office's (office C) Lan ip: x.x.2.x
Each office has it's own Kerio Winroute Control v7. server. And connected to each other with VPN by Kerio.
Each office has it's own AD, but i want to connect all PCs to main AD at Office A. I added 2 PCs from office B to AD at main office. But I cannot share PCs. That 2 PCs shares just both of them at office B but not PCs at main office. And the same from main office. They not share that 2 PCs at office B. What should I do to share all PCs from every office? Please help. Step by step.

[Updated on: Tue, 16 December 2014 06:02]

•  
mlee (Kerio)

I am going to assume you are talking about Windows share (SMB)

Please move this rule to the top of your traffic rules:
./fa/3701/0/
Then through VPN, telnet into the windows share on both hostname/IP address TCP port 135 or 445, are the ports open?

M.

• Attachment: rule.png
    (Size: 11.55KB, Downloaded 260 times)

PTSD. BP. OCD. ASPD. BPD. Certified.
  •  
botia

Yes. I talking about Windows share. At this moment I doing by your advise. Mmmm. Where can I see this port's open?
  •  
botia

Yeap! Thanks a lot. It's working!
  •  
botia

And again... Needs help. All PCs at secondary office are added to AD at main office, but Proxy server of secondary office doesn't want to even see an AD at main office. It's has no ping to main office's AD. An AD in main office has adress x.x.0.1. Here is traffic rules:

• Attachment: 123.JPG
    (Size: 142.79KB, Downloaded 152 times)
  •  
botia

No Message Body

• Attachment: 123.JPG
    (Size: 91.05KB, Downloaded 143 times)
Previous Topic: Large Scale I.P. Blocking
Next Topic: Dual WAN Separate Connection
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 00:37:59 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00469 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.