Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » bring back kerio control for windows! (bring back kerio control for windows!)
  •  
cybersans

Send a private message to this user
i know windows support has been discontinue...
but i really hope that your developers can reconsider back to make kerio control run in windows again.

a lot of resources being used when deploying software appliances or vmware or hyper-v and so on.

to the developer, please, bring back kerio control that can be installed directly into windows. i believe some of us still want to run it directly into the windows rather than have to run a vm for it.

with the new features that traffic policy is now supporting both ipv4/ipv6, i really hope that windows support can be brought back.

thank you in advance.
  •  
maa1

LOL, there are still companies that use physical servers?
All my servers is virtual. I do not need Control for Windows.
  •  
cybersans

why so shock? do not compare "your advance in technologies" with others companies. there are still people around the world who still using dialup 56kbps.

to kerio: please consider. at least for this current version 8.4

thank you
  •  
merc

Cybersans, dedicated one physical machine for Kerio and trying Kerio Control Software Appliance, it works very well for me.
Previous Topic: Mac OS X - PAC File Problem
Next Topic: kerio
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Jan 23 09:41:17 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00966 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.